06/04/2013- Thecus®, the maker of Network Attached Storage devices, and HEXUS.net, the UK's number one independent technology news and reviews website have teamed up to offer a free Thecus® N5550 NAS complete with three Western Digital Red hard drives.
Most people are in need of reorganizing and backing up all of their data. Now is an easy way to do it by winning an award-winning five-bay N5550 NAS worth over £450. But the deal is even sweeter as Thecus® will also be throwing in a trio of 1TB WD Red hard disks designed specifically for NAS systems, raising the total prize value to £650.
The Thecus® N5550, an “awesome little box”, comes equipped with an Intel Atom processor, 2GB of memory, USB 3.0 connectivity and “a truly exhaustive feature set.”
Want to have a chance of winning this incredible bundle? All you need to do is answer one simple question. Go to the contest page at Hexus here to enter:
For more details about the Thecus® N5550, go to:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 29, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date, second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted
- The prize is a Thecus N5550 NAS and three 1TB WD Red hard disks
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners
Established in 2004, Thecus Technology Corp provides market leading network attached storage and network video recorder solutions, committed to revolutionize how everyone from home user to enterprise level business centrally stores, manages and accesses their digital data both onsite and cloud-based. Thecus strives to deliver continuous innovation through cutting edge technology and design to provide data storage with the most customer-friendly platform, rapid performance and robust security. In May 2016, Thecus was formally acquired by Ennoconn Corporation and thus became part of the Foxconn IPC Technology group. Partnered together this diverse group of companies work in tandem to provide a total IoT (Internet of Things) solution. Now with an unparalleled portfolio to work with, Thecus is collaborating to bring unprecedented change to the network storage industry.