12/08/2011- With the recent flooding in Thailand pulling HDD production to a screeching halt, it is more important than ever for your NAS to be able to support all available disks. Thecus has been hard at work keeping its compatibility lists ahead of the market and has added a number of new compatible hard drives for a number of different NAS.
For all V5 NAS:
- Added Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001/ST2000DM001
For 1U4600, N0503, N5500, N7700Plus, N7700PRO, N8800Plus, N8800PRO, XXX Series, and N4200 Series:
- Added SSD Memoright FTM Plus 60/120/240/480GB
For iSCSI Storage series NAS:
- Added Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 HDS723030ALA640/HDS723020BLA642
- Added Hitachi Deskstar 7K2000 HDS722020ALA330
- Added Hitachi Deskstar 7K1000.C HDS721010CLA332
- Added Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 HDS5C3020ALA632
- Added Hitachi Ultrastar A7k2000 HUA722010CLA330
- Added Seagate Constellation ES.2 ST33000650NS
- Added Seagate Constellation ES ST2000NM0011
- Added WD VelcoiRaptor WD6000HLHX
- Added WD RE4 WD2003FYYS/WD1003FBYX/WD5003ABYX
Please make sure that your NAS is upgraded to the latest stable firmware version.
Download the latest firmware here:
Check your NAS's full compatibility list on Thecus's homepage: http://www.thecus.com/
Established in 2004, Thecus Technology Corp provides market leading network attached storage and network video recorder solutions, committed to revolutionize how everyone from home user to enterprise level business centrally stores, manages and accesses their digital data both onsite and cloud-based. Thecus strives to deliver continuous innovation through cutting edge technology and design to provide data storage with the most customer-friendly platform, rapid performance and robust security. In May 2016, Thecus was formally acquired by Ennoconn Corporation and thus became part of the Foxconn IPC Technology group. Partnered together this diverse group of companies work in tandem to provide a total IoT (Internet of Things) solution. Now with an unparalleled portfolio to work with, Thecus is collaborating to bring unprecedented change to the network storage industry.